Shutdown shadow IT and close the security gaps that expose your business to a costly disaster recovery and brand nightmare
The cloud is by nature a shared resource. Along with the portability of data in the cloud, comes substantial cloud security risks requiring identity management and privacy and access control, among other tactics, to develop the cloud security architecture to keep your business data safe.
With high profile data breaches in like these, it's hard not be overcautious of your company's data and information:
- This year, WannaCry ransomware reveals 560 million emails by infiltrating LinkedIn, Dropbox, and more
- Yahoo! fell victim to the largest data breach in history affecting 1.5 billion users
- JP Morgan Chase, US Office of Personnel Management, Anthem, RSA Security, and dozens of other high profiles organizations have had to overcome substantial brand and business impacts from ineffective cloud security solutions
With more organizations using cloud computing and associated cloud providers for data operations, proper security in these and other potentially vulnerable areas have become a priority for organizations contracting with a cloud computing provider.
Protecting yourself and brushing up on best practices is the first step. Here's an example of WEI worked with a SaaS company to develop a customer connectivity solution that was safe and secure:
WEI is a proven cloud services providers that can work with your identify security vulnerabilities and implement fixes like these.
Develop a Hybrid Cloud Strategy to Stay Secure
To avoid making crucial cloud security mistakes, it's important to be armed with the information that you need to make smart decisions. Fill out the form below for a cloud security assessment.
- 6 Overlooked Tactics to Improve Cloud Security
- 6 Considerations to Ensure Cloud Security
- Cloud Security Tips for Protecting Shared Technology
Download the whitepapers.
See why WEI is different from other VARs
- We go further
- We have a zero DOA policy: we don't dropship any product. We open it, test it, and get the systems ready to deploy for you. We track the warranty.
- 24x365 support line and on-call engineers.
- We will hold customer inventory until it is needed.
- We empower our engineers with the ability and freedom to create custom business solutions, including application development.
- We maintain two training centers to provide free classes to our customers.
- First-line-of-defense hot-spares policy: we quickly respond to change by swapping a spare and then dealing with the OEM after.
- Custom online catalog capabilities.
- We offer procurement-facing ERP (enterprise resource planning) integration solutions.
WEI’s experience and expertise covers your entire IT environment
More than IT providers, we're inventors.
A proven methodology and customized approach.
At WEI, we understand there's no "one size fits all" in IT because no two organizations have identical technology requirements. That's why we customize solutions and processes to fit your specific requirements and business goals.