Risk exists whenever multiple customers share technology -- whether a hypervisor, application (SaaS), infrastructure (IaaS), or platform (PaaS). However, public cloud solutions continue to gain momentum because they can be implemented quickly, are less costly than private clouds, and require minimal support from the enterprise IT staff.
Read this tech brief to learn:
- Recommendations for isolating customer data and systems
- Tips for securing a multi-tenant environment
- Best practices for securing your data with a public cloud provider
See why WEI is different from other VARs
- We go further
- We have a zero DOA policy: we don't dropship any product. We open it, test it, and get the systems ready to deploy for you. We track the warranty.
- 24x365 support line and on-call engineers.
- We will hold customer inventory until it is needed.
- We empower our engineers with the ability and freedom to create custom business solutions, including application development.
- We maintain two training centers to provide free classes to our customers.
- First-line-of-defense hot-spares policy: we quickly respond to change by swapping a spare and then dealing with the OEM after.
- Custom online catalog capabilities.
- We offer procurement-facing ERP (enterprise resource planning) integration solutions.
WEI’s experience and expertise covers your entire IT environment
More than IT providers, we're inventors.
A proven methodology and customized approach.
At WEI, we understand there's no "one size fits all" in IT because no two organizations have identical technology requirements. That's why we customize solutions and processes to fit your specific requirements and business goals.