What is your Digital Transformation plan? Our free report reveals where IT leaders will invest to transform their businesses.
*Eighty-two percent of respondents in a recent survey said IT staff augmentation will be a priority over the next 12-24 months. This comes as no surprise as increasing amounts of IT workloads are expected to be handled externally.
This white paper summarizes a study conducted on behalf of WEI by IDG to explore IT leaders' digital transformation plans and their IT investment objectives over the next 12-24 months. Respondents were asked about:
- IT investment allocation
- Top IT investment objectives
- Top drivers of digital transformation
- Technologies that require investments to upgrade or maintain
- Areas that require new technology investments over the next two years
- Top use cases for cloud technology
- Multi-cloud strategy implementation
- Skill sets most important to meet IT goals
*IDG Research commissioned by WEI, January 2021.