Attend SD-WAN Fast Track Workshop
If you are looking for an SD-WAN solution that offers Next Generation Firewall Capabilities that can securely adopt public cloud applications.
Corporate networks are stretched thin by cloud services, SaaS applications, and mobility. Plus organizations require better connections to branch offices to deliver higher-quality network services.
When: Monday, March 18, 2019
Time: 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Location: WEI Corporate Office
43 Northwestern Drive
Salem, NH 03079
What you will learn:
- Software-defined networking applies to software control of wide area networks in an enterprise environment
- How to implement application control and traffic shaping over SD-WAN
- FortiManager can enable unified policy across thousands of enterprise branches
- FortiDeploy can enable zero-touch deployment
- How to configure virtualized products supporting WAN aggregation while gaining hands-on experience
Who should attend:
- Technical staff in server, security, networking, operating system, or storage roles
- No prior experience needed or prerequisites
To Register: Contact Your WEI Account Executive or email Kathy@wei.com
Seating is limited, so register early!
|2:30 pm - 3:00 pm||Check In|
|3:00 pm - 5:00 pm||Constructing a Secure SD-WAN Architecture
Presented by Fortinet
|5:00 pm - 6:00 pm||Cocktails and Appetizers|