WEI's Intro to PowerShell Virtual Workshop
WEI's Intro to PowerShell workshop is designed to teach you the day-to-day operations of PowerShell and is taught by leading VMware expert Mark Gabryjelski.
This 1-day workshop focuses on learning the terminology used in PowerShell, running commands, creating scripts, importing & exporting data from CSV files, and of course, working with VMware PowerCLI to manage your vSphere Infrastructure.
- September 22, 2023
- September 29, 2023
Time: 9:00am-4:30pm EST
What you will learn:
- Master the scripts and commands of PowerShell
- Develop a solid foundation to make your day to day tasks easier
- Ability to test and run commands and scripts
Who should attend: Technical staff in server, operating system, network or storage roles who support virtualized infrastructures
What is needed: Wireless internet connection and ability to log into zoom
What is provided: $50 DoorDash gift card to purchase lunch!
Register for this workshop by completing the form and selecting your workshop date.
Value: $795.00 per person
Questions: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Architect & Virtualization Ambassador
Nutanix Certifications: NCP-MCI, NCP-EUC, NCP-DS, and NCX-MCI #52
VMware Certifications: VCP#46, VCAP-DCA #7, VDAP-DCD#48, and VCDX #023
Mark has been practicing VMware since 2000, ESX since 2002, and Nutanix since 2013. He is recognized by VMware as an SME in Datacenter Virtualization, Desktop and Mobility, and Digital Business Transformation. He is also recognized by Nutanix as an SME in MCI (Multi Cloud Infrastructure), EUC, and DS (Unified Storage).
Mark is a founder of the IT Architect Series of books, and authored, Foundation in the Art of IT Infrastructure Design and Stories from the Field, Vol. 1 in the series.
Hundreds of integrations and implementations later, his experiences, lessons learned, and insights should help keep your nights and weekends for yourself.
- PowerShell vs PowerShell Core
- Easy documentation of your work in PowerShell
- Working on local computers
- Working on remote computers
- Working on Windows registry (local & remote)
- Windows Firewall controls & reporting
- Windows RDP configurations
- Managing users & groups
- Working PowerShell objects & properties
- Installing & Updating VMware PowerCLI
- Getting information about vSphere Infrastructure
- Controlling & modifying VMs
- Managing Groups of objects
- Working with loops in PowerShell
- Working with data in PowerShell
- Exporting data to XLSX
- Importing data from XLSX
- Building your own scripts
- Building your first module
- Working with the PowerShell ISE
- Working with Visual Studio Code