What's your last line of defense?
*64% of IT leaders #1 objective over the next 12 months is to improve data security for their organization.
In this tech brief, you will learn more about each of these critical actions you should be taking to properly secure your data backup system:
- Don't virtualize your backup system
- Don’t join your VBR server to the active directory
- Avoid RDP when accessing your backup server
- Use multifactor authentication
- Don’t disable the local firewall within your backup
- Use a secure repository
- Create a recovery checklist
*IDG Research commissioned by WEI, January 2021.